Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My Job responsibilities :

I remember the day as if it were yesterday , when i completed my engineering in Computer Science, amnd joined into Patni Computer Systems as a software engineer.At Patni , I was working for a U.S clent company , General Electric, for its credit cards and consumer finance business , and I had developed a GUI based application for its customer care application of credit card customers. Success on this project gave me the confodence to work on real life problems. although I liked the job , software development at PCS Ltd , was more of a suppport function. I therefore switched to IBM Global Services (I) Pvt Ltd , a multinational company providing software solutions in wide ranging fields , telecommunications being its forte . At IBM , I have ben involved in Project Vodafone , an australian , an australian telecomm's new front end system providing intelligent billing serveices to its customer service system. Working on this project has helped me to hone my programming skills on real life applications. During my tenure in the software industry I have discovered leadership skills in myself , and frequently assisted colleagues . I posses industry -hardened skillsin software management and processes management , but I must build on these to achieve my goals of ubdertaking cutting - edge knowledge in software enterprise managemant . I therefore believe that i must enter into the academic world alongwith my job for further growth .



The movement towards a global economy and unprecented explosion of software trade and outsourcing worldwide has brought about immense oppurtunities to develop newer techlnologies , tools and methodologies in the field of Software enterprise Management .It is this challenging enviornment to which I intend to contribute by evolving meaningful and optimal solutions to various problems of software enterprises and trades . Thus , my goal is a career in management in software enterprises and / or information systems . wherein I could advance the analytical approaches I posses to information systes or software enterprise management . To achieve my career goals , I need to learn much more about current developments and techniques in softwares, softwares markets and software applications and also acquire a hands on experience of software enterprise analysis . A managament degree from a b - school will rpovide me with theoretical understanding , an in depth idea of practical approaches in aiding managerial decision-making and skills to enable me to develop an expertise in the core areas of software enterprisestrategies and global corporate software business operations.

No comments: