Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Saturday, July 29, 2006

every right handed software engineer uses his right hand more on the keyboard and the mouse .
Now but, my right hand was in a cast since 28th May 06 , i have arranged my work in such a way that i
could work by using my left hand on the keyboard and mouse , i have arranged it in such a way that i have to type less and most of the things i can do by copy+paste ,
yes it is that simple !!! A couple of days were a little arduous when i was making this arrangement , but since then life has become quite easy.

Hmmm... intially for some days working turned out to be practically impossibly for me
because i was psychologically so right handed. Even after i started working with my left hand i had this tendency of lifting with my right hand.

At the beginning , i was confined to bed for three weeks and I was told that for three weeks i would'nt be able to move my right hand and would go throuh hell , and I did. and yes i have typed most of this post with my right hand , and i am too happy about it.

No comments: