Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Currently reading SHANTARAM
This is a test post for Hyper links

The moment one opens his mouth I know whether one is educated,
competent and successful--or just the opposite ( ot that is how i think). The words one uses and
how well he uses them tips me off instantly.

Studies show that how far you advance in your career, how much money you earn,
and even how successful you are socially are linked to your vocabulary.


Knowing what what a word means and how it is to be used correctly a lot of power and prestige.
Moreover, when you know the meaning of a word, you never have to feel left out or stupid
if someone else uses it in a conversation.

I remember a day in office when my boss said me that " Hey , when did u sneak in?" .
Well actually then i did not know what sneaking meant, but i answered
him "Yes , i did walk into the office very silently " guessing thats what he meant by
sneaking as per the circumstances then. But bro!! the next thing i did was use
the clause "define: sneak" in google search and to see what he meant and found
that i did not make stupid of myself in front of my boss.

No comments: