Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Happiness and depression are supposed to be a state of mind right? We have control over how we feel. So am I letting myself feel depressed? I let myself feel that way a lot. I'm 24 years old and I'm nowhere near feeling secure about myself. A lot of others my age are well settled, have jobs and are happy. Or at least are happier in whatever state they are in. I lived in gujarat with my parents for 17 years. I lived a very sheltered and protected life. All of sudden I am 1500 miles away from home. I miss my room, my bed, my parents , my brother, my friendss..the familiar surroundings near my home, the people. Here in bangalore I haven't found my niche. Even in my cubicle inside my office, I feel like an outsider. Well enough of about me...life goes on.

No comments: