Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Thursday, December 30, 2004

Some philosophies !!!!

There is friend of mine, whom i had met first during my college years at Vallabh vidyanagar. This guy was really different from the rest and with a great sense of humour . Just a couple of days back , i was searching for his name on a search engine and found some interesting stuff on his homepage .
These are some of the things that I found there! :
"The past will not forget and the future will not remember." - lyrics to some song , don't remember the singer.
"Life" - self explanatory!
"Still waters run deep" - a friend told me that this applies to me.. maybe it does..
"Life is like that" - a article in Reader's digest.
"Shit happens" - Forrest Gump. Nothing to add to that one.
"I am who I am" - God to Moses. True enough
"Absolute honesty is over-rated. The best you can do is be honest to yourself" - me! I try to follow this one.. most of the time.
"When in Rome.. do like the Romans do" - Rules of adaptation. "Whatever.. This had been my response to anything ever asked probably at some point. To quote myself on why i say this.. "profound yet ambiguous". In retrospect, perhaps not the best response but life is too complicated to figure it all out, so whatever ... :-D .
"No!" - very important. Especially for the nicer people to learn. We would like to believe that we can help everyone and do everything but in reality, there is always a point at which the only answer is "No!" ..

"No one ever survived life" - alternative form of " The grim reaper cometh!" :-)) "You couldn't buy me for all the money in the world.. and you could own me for a friendship" - hmm.. doesn't sound too poetic but thats life..

"There are 10 men out there who can beat me coz' they are more talented than I am. But I will win because I can endure the most pain." - Steve "Pre" Prefontaine , distance runner sometime in the 70's.
"Money is a worthless use of paper.. when you have it" - hmm.. i guess that's an original by me too !
"Nothing in this world.. ( or any other world !) is worth crying for. Absolutely nothing!"-- There isn't anything that I can think of worth crying for... not even true love! ( actually I would be the happiest person on the planet if found my true love at all , even if i lost her forever later... ) "Everything ends".. good times, bad times, time! & even Eternity!. Alternative way of expressing that .. "Every night has a dawn & every day has a dusk".
"It will happen...someday" This is one of the "still alive" thoughts that I have.
"My world is a scary, confused exciting weird ,animated etc... in other words just mine ;-)".
"The approval I most crave for is my own"... living life by my rules. "I don't believe I need to justify anything that I do, to anyone on this planet as long as I can justify it to myself".
"Talent is over-rated too.. To win you just need to have enough will to get to the finish line". "Life, Money & Ideas" - I came up with this in one of my classes. Those are just words... and a whole lot of thought. "........."



Silence.. :-)) Hope you survived that.... If you feel faint or dizzy.. take a deep breath, close your eyes and close the window!

No comments: