Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Monday, May 23, 2005

My first week in Kiwi Land

I have been here in Kiwi Land for a week now , and my orgenisation has send me here for some work at t the vodafone location in Aucklnad , New Zealand .I am staying here at a place called Elliot ST Apartments , Elliot street , auckland , which is one of the most expensives place in the city , my boss actually takes cares of my living expenses here , i wish that every1's boss in the world should be like him , so generous and care taking kinds :) . It has been just a week here for me , but i dont know why i have started missing people , my near and dear ones so much like i have never missed any time earlier in my life , well .. i am little wmotional sometimes.. ;). Apart from this lil home sickness, i have found this place really awesome , atleast for the week .. :).

The original inhabitants of auckland were Maoris . And in the Maori language, Auckland is known as Tamaki Makau Rau, the city of 100 lovers. It earned this name because it was a place desired by all and conquered by many.
The Auckland region is an antipasto of environments laid out on a huge platter to make one amazing city, boasting three harbours, two mountain ranges, 48 volcanic cones and more than 50 island .Well thats about the distinctive geographical features of the place. The weekend was a great fun for me . I had spent my whole friday night partying and dancing at a place called FU BAR and went back to my apartment in 8:00 A.M in the morning and saturday night i went back to the same place , and you know now i am friends with DJ LogiKal , and the bouncers Peter and Hayden At the FU BAR . May be i will go back to this place again for the next weekend.

No comments: