Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Its called the resignation song

"Take this job and shove it I ain’t workin’ here no more
My woman done left and took all the reason I was working for
Ya better not try and stand in my way
Cause I’m walkin’ out the door
Take this job and shove it I ain’t workin’ here no more"

– Take This Job and Shove It, performed by Johnny Paycheck

Who hasn’t been tempted to act like the singer of this song? However, resigning from a job does involve a certain decorum, and doing it properly can only help you later.

#1: Write the resignation letter
#2: Be clear about your last day, but be flexible if necessary
#3: Confirm the handling of unused vacation days
#4: Remove important personal effects prior to your announcement
#5: Leave on the best note possible
#6: Let your important contacts know
#7: Document your current work
#8: Adjust your voicemail greeting and (if possible) disable voicemail messaging
#9: Prepare for a letdown

No comments: