Come and play Airport madness game , i have heard its awesome and many people play it

Sunday, July 17, 2005

My Cover letter

I am an Application Programmer and an Open systems development professional having Sound domain on Telecom Billing, functional experience in the design of relational database applications and the implementation and support of complex systems on Open systems technologies. Total software experience of 3 years.

My technical abilities are complemented by sound communication and user interaction abilities
Some technical aspects of my earlier job roles have been:-
• Extremely familiar with Telco Billing Systems focusing mainly on Portal Infranet (over 1 years experience) and IntegRate (Billing system and Pipeline Rating Engine)
• Experienced with: BEA WebLogic, Apache, Tibco BusinessWorks, Tomcat, Microsoft Visio, Siebel, Siebel UAN, IPlanet, JRUN, IBM Websphere, Webmethods, WBI, Tivoli Work Scheduler
• Experience in performing Billing Systems Integration of Portal Infranet 6.7, Siebel and IBM WBI to replace the legacy billing and customer management system.

I am applying for this position, as I think my technical skills and interpersonal skills will suit your requirements appropriately. Please go through my resume, and if found suitable then do intimate me.
I will be looking forward to hear from you.

No comments: